Hi guys, it's me, that girl katie, Oh, GNOME....the HOLIDAYS are here! Are you ready?
So, this is my final project for the Cricut Design Space Star and I will admit that I have been challenged. I consider myself crafty but I never really knew about the craft world of paper. I just touched my finger into this medium and thanks to the Cricut Explore I can't imagine not having this hip machine to help me along the way. It has for sure opened the window to a lot of fun ideas that I want to produced and my daughter thinks it's the coolest thing to just watch cut.
And this month I learned I have a huge soft spot in my heart for Gnomes. Aren't they so cute?
Of course since I live in ski country I had to give the Gnome skis and poles.
1. Gather supplies 2. Cut out all shapes on the Cricut Explore - Search "Gnome" in the Cricut Design Space 3. Attach all cut outs to paper 4. Glue cotton balls on beard cut out 5. Attach reusable tape taps on back of beard 6. Attach ribbon or elastic on mask cut out 7. Hang 8. Play
- I used the mouth cut out for the eyes too. I just resized it before sending it to the Cricut Explore to cut out.
- For me finding the "search button" on Cricut is confusing. You have to of created a "new project" in the Canvas. In the Canvas there is a button on the left "insert image". Once you press "insert image" a bunch of images pop up and there is also a "search button". When you find what you are looking for insert it into your canvas project and don't forget to always save your project.
- Paper - Vinyl Sticker - Cotton Balls - Ribbon or elastic (for the mask) - Reusable Tape Tabs (for hanging + for the back of the beard) - Spray Glue - Cricut Explore
Here is what my amazing Lucky #13 team produced this month. They sure are a talented group of ladies & I recommend checking them out, following them and sharing them with all your peeps.
1. Andrea- andreas notebook 2. Celina-petit a petit and family 3. Erin & Tricia-suburban bitches 4. Monica & Jess- east coast creative blog 5. Jessica & Sarah- pretty providence 6. M.J.- pars caeli 7. Sadie Jane-simply sadie jane 8. Crystal-sew creative blog 9.Melissa-the sweet escape
Don't you want to get your Cricut Explore on and make these cool designs? Well, here is your chance to win one for my Team, Lucky #13. All you have to do is make your entry below.
I am slowing getting ready for the Holidays but it never seems like there is enough time to get everything I want accomplished. Oh Gnome!