Hey guys, it's me, that girl katie, If you have been following along then you already know I entered my Map It Out Desk into a contest. There are so many talented people who also entered a DIY project.
I spent part of my morning checking out all the other entries and choose 6 that I could really see myself re-creating and 1 that is a dream.
Blog links and why I choose these projects:
1. Union Jack Coffee Table from, Magic City Thistle - I have a stool that I have wanted to do something like this to for many years.
2. Farmhouse Light from, The Wood Grain Cottage - I spent 3 months in Bali and always thought the rooster baskets would make the coolest Lamp Pendent and this reminded me of that.
3. Picture Collage from, TwoZeroOne - I would love to do this someday with pictures from camping trips but right now we don't have an empty wall.
5. Rustic Headboard from, Chic On A Shoestring Decorating - Making a headboard has been on my "to do" list for my sons bedroom.
6. Play Kitchen from, Southern Revivals - I want to cook in this kitchen. Creating something like this for my kids and their friends would be so fulfilling to make and even more fun watching them play with it.
7. Backyard Workspace from, Kruses Workshop - A studio space separated from the house is a big dream of mine.
Again, here is my "Map It Out Desk" entry and the link to vote CWTS2014
Best of luck to all 250 entries! Wow, that's a lot of DIYing.